How To Become a Guitar Teacher In Canberra
My guitar teacher, John is superb and very talented. He is very patient with his students and he cares. He specializes in guitar lessons and tailors them to suit the needs of the students, which I actually consider incredible!!! You won’t regret taking lessons. I assure you =)
We are a network of Uni Students looking for guitar tutor work….
We offer you 1 on 1 home private lessons for students of all ages & levels in the convenience of your own home
If you are looking for an eager, professional & reliable guitar tutor to come to your home – one of us will be available, & will be able to provide you a very reasonable guitar tutoring rate.
Teach guitar with great pay rates: How To Become a Guitar Teacher In Canberra
If you’d like to get more information on how to become a guitar teacher in Canberra,
- Our company has searched for standard pay rates on guitar teaching around Australia, and it made our guitar teaching business motivated to raise the pay a notch higher. It is the personal goal of our company to elevate the guitar teacher’s pay, and pay our guitar teacher a fair and honest rate, based on Australian market averages if not more.
- Our pay guitar teacher rates differ only by lesson duration.
- Teaching guitar in homes is paid with a simple flat rate per home visited. Our guitar teachers have complete authority on how far they can stretch their travel radius. This is to make sure that the guitar lessons will still be worthwhile based on the time of travel involved.
Your every day schedule are forecasted which makes it easier to manage | How To Become a Guitar Teacher In Canberra
- Becoming a guitar teacher when you join our growing family, know that we will ask you what days and time span you would want to keep open as choices for new incoming guitar students who want to learn to play guitar with you.
- What is good about this is that, you can continuously update your availability with us each semester. That means, if your circumstance changes you can still work with commitments.
- New students are booked for a school term (10 week term). Accordingly, as you get to progress with your guitar teaching role you will have the chance to take any new one who wants to become a guitar player. This students normally from your local area as they are offered to you.
Teach guitar lesson with us and you get full control over your music teaching job location & travel!
- Once you have decided to become a guitar teacher of our company, you are to complete our job application form. This form is a great way for you to tell us how big a range from your location you are prepared to travel going to a student’s location.
- Learn how to manage your time and being punctual play a vital role for any jobs and is the same when you teach music. So before a student is allotted for you to teach, you will have the opportunity to check the location and travel distance before acquiring a new one.
- In case there will be any changes with your situation, you just need to let our teacher co-ordinator know and we’ll update your lesson location information in our system. We are flexible, and our jobs for guitar teachers are made to adjust to changes.
Great things to keep in mind when you become a guitar teacher of our business:
- You are being protected from last-minute cancellations. Guitar lesson work policies of our business is a balance of our students want with the utmost respect for our guitar teachers’ busy schedule. We would ensure you are paid in full for any last-minute cancellations.
- Any cancellation of lessons with more than 24 hours’ notice, you will be asked to make up the missed lesson. We like this to be done in a way that’s suitable for you, may it be by rescheduling to a another time in the same week or adding onto one or more future lessons.
- Our organized lesson policies and billing system are made for the good of our students so they get to keep a weekly schedule. It is very rare does a student cancel or reschedule guitar lessons within the 10 week semester. But once repeated cancellations become a problem, we can properly speak to the student or terminated their lessons if need be to make room for another student to be assigned to you who may be more consistent.
Our payment scheme
- Payments are being collected in advance from students, and make payments out to teachers on a monthly basis, after each full month of teaching.
- We like to take the headache out of students problems with payments, so you will never have to dwell on late payments or not getting paid! Teachers are paid per lesson they travel to at a good rate of $40/hour with an additional $5/lesson. They send a weekly invoice to to get paid. Also, we have an instructional video on how to set up & send invoices using a simple free invoicing program for your reference.
Want to teach the following? Get in touch with US TODAY .
Curious to know more?